Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Squiggle Time...

Here are a couple of corner bookmarks that I made using a couple of the Miss Ruby images from Squiggle Stamps. For the first one I have used Miss Ruby Sailor, available HERE as a digi image. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing - C0/Y21/B39
I followed instructions on Splitcoast Stampers for the corner bookmark, the base is made with Bazzill cardstock and the patterned papers are Sassafras Lass & Scenic Route. I have embellished with some Making Memories star ribbon and mini alphas, and finished off with a touch of bling.

The second one is made with the Miss Ruby Top Hat & Tails, available are a digi HERE. Coloured with Copics using the same colours as above. The papers are some random ones from a really old kit and the base is made with Bazzill Bling cardstock.
I have loads of these to make as I am having a stall at a Christmas Fayre at Georgia's school....and want to be prepared this time. Don't think I will take many cards with me, as I though the kids loved buying the other bits I made...so keyrings, notebook gift packs, bookmarks and that sort of thing instead.

3 comments:

misteejay said...

What a lovely idea - hope you manage to make loads of great stuff for the sale.

Toni :o)

MagsB said...

These are lovely bookmarks! What a good idea to make corner ones: straight ones always fall out of my books lol! Have a good time at the Fayre!

luv, Mags x

claire7q said...

What a great gift idea! Just found the tutorial on the website you mentioned, guess what everyone I know will be getting for Christmas?! x