Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lili of the Valley - Sketch by Lena Katrine

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog we have a wonderful sketch provided by DT member Lena Katrine. For my card I have used the Party Pup - Christmas Card which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Pup - E40/E41/E42/R01/R02
Hat - B000/B00/B02
Streamers - R59
Card/Ground - W0/W2
The papers are all by Dream Street which I have layered with some Bazzill kraft cardstock. I have embellished with some Hero Arts poinsettas held with spacers and brads, I also punched a couple of snowflakes with my Martha Stewart punch, and finally added a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to pop on over to the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog and check out the rest of the DT's creations.

1 comment:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I just love how cute all Lili's art is...they just make me want to squeeze them. LOL

And this card is great...very soft and huggable too. :)