Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Anyone for Anya? - Birthday Card!

Sorry, running a little late with my Anyone for Anya? card this week....blame it on my Birthday and being out all day yesterday with the family down in Surrey.

Anyway for my card I have used an image from the Miss Anya Hats Off set by The Greeting Farm, you can get it HERE from Dies to Die For. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...

Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E57
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/R27/R29/Y21/Y32/E30/E31/W7
The papers are all My Minds Eye Stella Rose "Gertie" and I have layered them with some Bazzill kraft cardstock. I kept this one very simple....this for me is a clean and simple card....there is just a Nestie used to create the star, a Melissa Francis rub-on and a Craftwork Cards circle sentiment.

Remember to check out iur birthday theme challenge HERE.

3 comments:

Crafty Karen said...

gorgeous card, i love the colours and the image! :-D

Gemma said...

Super card, I love the sentiment in the star! Great colouring as always. Hugs Gemma

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Awesome card you made! WOWOWOW!!!
Great sentiment as well!
Hugs
Marion