Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some Odd Girl Challenge - Spring!

This week over on the Some Odd Girl Blog the theme of our challenge is Spring. For my card I have used one of the new March release, she is called Flower Girl Mae which I have coloured with Copics...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - R02/BG10/BG11/BG13
The papers are all My Minds Eye Stella Rose Mabel which I have layered with some Bazzill kraft cardstock. I have embellished with some Cherry Blossoms, Seam Binding, Pearls and a Tim Holtz Adage ticket.

Be sure to pop on over and join in our challenge...

5 comments:

Aussieleigh said...

Gorgeous Cas!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Caz - oh my this is wonderful. I love that Minds Eye paper and your inking is perfect. How gorgeous is Mae to - so dreamy as usual...another gorgeous card lady!
Hugs,
M

misteejay said...

She is a real cutie - lovely card.

Toni :o)

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

I love this card. the image is so cute. thanks for sharing.

Happy crafting

Julie

Leah l'Orange said...

this may well be my FAVE Some Odd Girl card of yours, EVER! love it, Caz. SO happy to have you on our team! :D