Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Say it with Flowers!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is Say it with Flowers, we want you to include flowers on your cards/projects. For my card I have used one of the new release called Lucky Cats which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Horseshoe - C0/C1/C2
Cats - C0/C2/E70/E71/E13/E15/W5/W7
The papers are all My Minds Eye Stella Rose Gertie, I have added some paper daffofils and a sentiment that I created on the PC. The swirls were done with my EK Success punch.

The sketch is this weeks sketch over on Friday Sketchers, so be sure to pop on over there and take a peek.

3 comments:

misteejay said...

This is so sweet - there are some really lovely images amongst the latest LOTV

Toni :o)

Rach said...

another gorgeous creation sweetie, fab colouring .. :)
Thank you for playing along with my sketch this week @ friday sketchers, again. hugs rachxx

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Another beautiful card. I love the image. It is so cute.

Hugs julie