Search This Blog

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - A Sketch by Bev!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog we have a wonderful sketch provided by Bev. For my card I have used one of the new images being released next Wednesday (March 9th), this one is called Messy Messages. It comes with a selection of four different sentiments to place in the paper...Happy Birthday, With Love, Thank You, For You...so something for many different occasions. I have coloured the image with Copics using the following colours...
Bunny - C0/C2
Papers etc - E50/E51/R37/B29/Y17/G14
I have used Imaginisce Teachers Pet which I have layered with some red Bazzill cardstock. I have kept the embellishments simple on this one by just adding some Doodlebug stitched grosgrain ribbon in ladybug, and I used to squares of the paper cut out and raised onto 3D foam, finished off with a Craftwork Cards sentiment called Oh My Word - Special Messages.

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely card Caz - the new stamp image is so sweet.

Toni :o)

Michele Spera said...

Really Adorable card Caz,
I love the letter squares cut out:-) and the cheerful colors are perfect with that cute image:-)
Hugs
Michele

Unknown said...

HI Caz, love this image and the way you used it! Most of the time the cards become very 'sweet' but yours looks bright and cheery! Love it! HUgs, Frea