Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

And another....

As you can tell I am still busy making these corner bookmarks for the Christmas Fayre, and this is another using a cute Saturated Canary Digi image called Sleeping Beauty, A Princess which I have coloured with Copics. The papers are all Lily Bee Designs "Head Over Heels" and I have used some random cardstock from my stash for the base. I have then added some spotted ribbon, a couple of pins and a sentiment stamped using the Tim Holtz Odds & Edds stamp set.

Today we are getting the christmas lights out of the garage to put up at the top of the house ready to turn on from Dec 1st. It is always a fun time, and for Georgia signals the start of the countdown (and build up of the excitement) to Christmas Day.

I also have a little crafty news to share with you all....but I think it will wait till tomorrow....

2 comments:

MagsB said...

My goodness, your corner bookmarks are just fabulous!

love, MagsB x

Dotty Jo said...

This is great Caz! Do you have a link or can you give instructions on how to make please? Cheers, Jo x