Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Sketch Time!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog it's Sketch Time again. For my card I have used a digi image from Some Odd Girl, she is called Roller Mae and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E11/E13/E25/R32
Hair - E47/E49
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/R24/R27/R29/YG11/Y21/Y26
The papers are all My Minds Eye Lost & Found Two Rosy which I have layered with some Craftwork Cards Stardust cardstock in Calcutta. I have added just some ribbon, a couple of heart pins, a Craftwork Cards sentiment, and used a Whimsy sentiment stamp
  which I cut up to show just the "and Fabulous" part...with the 30 being AC Foam Thickers.
be sure to pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the sketch...Kraftin' Kimmie is our sponsor this week and you could win two of her rubber stamps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [25 Nov 03:37pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria