Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Creature Comforts!

This week on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is Creature Comforts...Your card should include a LOTV stamp with an animal on.

For my card I have used one of the new stamps being release today...HERE, this one is called The Potting Shed. I have coloured the image with Copics using the following colours...
Mice - C0/C2
Pots - E15/E17
Fence - E57
Pansies - BV02/BV04/G12/G14
Misc. - W0/W2/E41/Y32/R37
The papers are all Do Crafts Tulip and I have layered them with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I have added some AC satin ribbon, a few pins (the purple one was white and I coloured it with Sharpies). The sentiment is a fab freebie from Create with TLC and I have added some flowers and bling.

Be sure to check out all the new images in the Store and also all the DT creations on the Challenge Blog.