Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Fizzy Moon Christmas...

Here is a Christmas Card I made this week...just for fun, no DT committment, no Challenge....nothing but a card for me to send at Christmas.

I have used one of the Fizzy Moon Christmas stamps that I got HERE, which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Bear - E30/E31/E33/E27
Hat - R27/R29
Gifts - B39/R27/R29/B000/B00
The papers are all from the Fizzy Moon Christmas 6x6 pad and have been layered with some red shimmery cardstock from Craftwork Cards. I have added some AC satin ribbon, a couple of red heart pins and a Craftwork Cards Christmas sentiment. I have added some puffy paint and Glamour Dust to the hat and then heated with a heatgun to make in shimmery and puffy.

Have had a lovely weekend filled with friends, fireworks, food and on Sunday even peace and quiet. Yesterday I had the craving for Cream of Cauliflower soup. I had it many years ago in a restaurant called Metros in Milton Keynes (think it is closed now), and at the weekend I found a recipe, so tonight I made it.....and it is totally delicious.....I know what I am having for my lunch tomorrow!!!

No comments: