Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Christmas has come early to MK...

Well I had a note from the Postman through the door last night, so I went straight to the collection office to see what I had. Well there were two sacks, one for me and one for Bex. I received my Jenni Bowlin kit, Canvases & Alcohol Inks from Kate @ Scrapcanvas, some 7Gypsies bits from Lyn @ Craft Emporium and my Crop A Dile from ScrapMad. Then this morning Parcel Force delivered me my 3 sets of Autumn Leaves stamps, and the "Crazy in Love" clear Fontwerk stamps designed by Elsie Flannigan, from the US. Will have fun tonight playing. I made a little brag book last night, all I need to do this evening is put some pictures in it. I am off to Sasha's tonight...so I will take it with me. Oh well, best get off to see my Client...have 2 to visit today, but should still be done by about 3.30pm...plenty of time to get my stuff sorted for this evening.

No comments: