Search This Blog

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Baby is a Baby no more...

Wednesday marked the end of an era with my baby Georgia starting school. She is now officially a big girl (or so she tells me). She went part-time on Wednesday, and when I went to collect her at lunchtime she didn't want to come home. When I collected her on Thursday lunchtime she told me that she wanted to stay all day. So Friday she went full-time, with her decorated lunchtin in hand. When I went to collect her at 3pm, her teacher told me that she had been a great help. She even told me that she wished all the children were like Georgia. Georgia had listened and done as she was asked, played nicely and even tidied away after doing her picture, without being asked...she even got a "Well Done" sticker. Here is a picture taken of her on the first morning as we were about to leave...

1 comment:

Recipes said...

Oh bless her. She looks so grown up. Glad she is enjoying school.