Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Friday Sketchers - Sketch #56

Here is my latest card using the sketch over on Friday Sketchers together with my new Hope & Grace "Sing", coloured with Copics. The papers are by Basic Grey "Sultry" and I have used my Nesties and QK Flourish dies in my Cuttlebug. The flowers are by Prima and are held together using spacers and Doodlebug sugar coated brads.

I have also decorated the inside with the scraps, more blossoms and another of the coloured images punched in a circle.
Thanks to the DT over on Friday Sketchers for their inspiration....there cards are always amazing.
On a good note, Apple have ordered me a new iPod to replace my broken one, and I am in talks with Sony about my Vaio laptop repair....and the sun is shining...

12 comments:

MarkerGeek said...

Fab card, Caz! Love the colours and details.

Tracey Feeger said...

So cute. I love all the bright colours. And you always do such a gorgeous job of the inside.
mwah
Trace

angelwhispers said...

Fab Card just love the colours, the inide is as beautiful as the outside! xx

Jenny said...

Eine richtig tolle Karte.Alles passt perfekt zusammen.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Caz, love the image and your gorgeous accents. The inside is perfect!
Glad you enjoyed the sketch...thanks for joining us at FS.
Hugs
Carole x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab fun card! I can almost hear her playing the tune!

June said...

A super card...the colours are lush...very summery and I love the image
June x

Unknown said...

Busy Busy and very bright cards you have too! love the inside of the BG one and the is a bit of a cutie Grace.

Love Dawn xx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Caz! Love the vibrant colours!

mueppi said...

Beautiful card, Caz!
I love the papers, colours and all details!
Hugs Gisela

Nannieflash said...

Fantastic card Caz, I love the papers youve used with it, as it really does make come alive.
Good luck with your Vaio Laptop, it cost me £250. to get mine repaired, it needed a new harddrive. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Kit said...

Caz, I lurve your cards and I particularly love this swirl that you use, what make is it? I really must get one and I also love the butterflies that you use