Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "3D Fun"

This week over on the Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge Blog we have a theme of "3D Fun", we want to see all your 3D ATC's. For my card I have used a new stamp from CC Designs called Heidi, and she has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - BG01
Hair - C1/C3/C5/C7
Clothing - Y38/YR16
I have then added some Sakura clear glitter gel pen to her hair, and some "Orange Peel" Stickles to her wings.
I have used some Core-dinations cardstock as the base of the ATC, which I have sanded the edges of, and also a label cut with my nestabilities. Finally I have inked the edges and added a 3D butterfly cut with my new punch and added some words with my ATB tape writer.

Georgia spent the whole day at the school she is going up to in September....and had a great time. It took a huge weight off my mind as she is going to a different school to all of her friends. So knowing that she has already started to make a friend is a good sign.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this ATC Caz, I have just done my 1st (6) for tuesday taggers, so I might give this a go, although I do have many, many birthdays between now and next friday, 2 being oldest and youngest daughter....I am glad Georgia enjoyed her time at her new school, it does take a load off your mind, and hers too, now she can enjoy her "summer holidays" without worring and so can you...Hugs Avril xx

Zoe said...

I love this atc Caz, the bright orange is just perfect to use with that new cutie of a stamp!! Again, i am loving that butterfly punch, perfect for the 3d theme!!! You are not making it easy to resist getting!
Fantastic colouring on Heidi.
Zoe x x

MarkerGeek said...

Gorgeous, Caz. I love these colours! Her wings look fab!

Great that Georgia enjoyed herself!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Caz, what a bright and cheerful card, beautifully coloured , well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Tracey said...

SO cute Caz! Lovin the butterfly!

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous. I love the way you colour your images. Heidi looks too cute.
mwah
Trace

Karin said...

Fabulous ATC Caz.
Love the happy colours and the way you've coloured cute Heidi is just Amazing.

Hugs,
xoxo Karin

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE! Love the butterfly and the coloring on her is divine!

Unknown said...

Bight orange is great here it really works well I love the buterfly punch you have used it on other posts too. can you tell us which punch or where to buy as I do really like this one

Love Dawn xx