Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Summer Fun"

This week on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog we have a theme of "Summer Fun". We want you to use summery colours, and or summery themed stamps.

We are joined again by the talented Tracey Feeger, our Guest DT member for June....be sure to check out her blog.

For my ATC I have used two Sugar Plum images by CC Designs. They have been coloured with Copics using the following colours
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47
Sitting Girl - Y15/YR07/R46
Surfboard Girl - B12/YG03/YG00/R46/Y15

The papers are Scenic Route "Garden Grove" and I have used some Bazzill cardstock as the base. The sentiment has been added with my ATB Taoe Writer....and I trimmed it down a little.

Come on over and join us....ATC's are such a fun way to use uo those tiny scraps, and also to get your kids crafting. My daughter loves to make them with me.

16 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

I love this ATC. It is nice and bright and summery indeed - makes me want to go to the beach.
mwah
Trace

Anonymous said...

Sssssstunning sweetie!!
love the colours and those stamps are just purrrrfect for the challenge :)
Have a great day, no doubt I'll speak to ya laters
Maz xxx

Dawny P said...

Ohhhh this is so sweet. And those colours are just fabulous Caz xxxx

Dazie said...

This Atc is absolutely gorgeous! So colourful and bright, stunning!
Dazie
x

Anne said...

oh what a gorgeous atc. Love, love, love those bright funky colours.

Beth said...

Ooh, I love it! The images are so cute and the bright colours are fab!
Beth xx

Sue said...

Wow this is fab Caz!! think it's the brightest card I've ever seen!!Lol, I love it!Happy Crafting Sue xx

COCO said...

Oh, so beautiful card. Image is gorgeous and you´ve coloured it perfectly.
hugs COCO

Nannieflash said...

Fantastic ATC Caz, love the bright colours, and it really does make you feel good. love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

lovelt ATC so bright and cheerful the image is great

Carol said...

lOVE THE STAMP
Great colour combos
TFS

Elizabeth said...

I am an old surfer and lived in Cali for many years and I really love these little ones they are precious! Hugs XXX Beth

Tammy said...

So colorful and fantastic!

Liz said...

Love the bright colours on this - stunning. Is the background paper left over from the weekend by any chance!!

Justbecauseitmakesmesmile said...

Beautiful ATC!
Does this mean that Magnolia are starting to ship the summer set???

NormaJean said...

Your atc is the greatest, I love it
hugs
normajean