Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #55


Here is a card I made using this weeks sketch over on Sketch Saturday. For my main image I have used one of the new Hope & Grace stamps from The Greeting Farm, coloured using my Copics. The papers are all Basic Grey "Wisteria" and I have layered them with Core-dinations cardstock. I have used my nesties to cut out the layer for the image, and I used some flowers from WildOrchidCrafts, I found them via Bev's Blog. Finally I have added a sentiment by Stampin Up and also some punched leaves around the flowers.

I have decorated the inside, but my camera batteries went flat....

Thanks to the SS team for the sketch and their inspiration...

11 comments:

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image. Debs xx

jenny said...

Fab card, not seen that image before. Gorgeous papers and colours.
I've just ordered some of those roses too!

Jenny x

MarkerGeek said...

Such a sweet image, and beautiful colours!

My name is Wynneth said...

This card is just tooo... cute :0)

Love this stamp and your colours are fabby :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Very creative...love it!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness, this card is gorgeous! Your coloring skills are amazing!

Lollipops said...

Hey hun,

Just to let you know, a new online craft supplies store is opening on the 22nd of June. Check it out and tell all your crafty friends.

www.craftyangels.ie

debby4000 said...

Oh she is so cute, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Wow Caz, I love your card, its absolutely stunning, the colours and the details are beautiful. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Jan Hennings said...

Such an adorable card and wanted to say thanks for hopping over to my blog!

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Caz. I love all the Wisteria papers. I too get my flowers from there...they are such a bargain! Thank you so much for joining in with the fun on Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs
Sandra x