Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Fathers Day"

This week over on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog we have a theme of "Fathers Day". We want to you to make an ATC to celebrate the fathers in your life.

For my ATC I have used a stamped image by hAnglar & stAnglar that I was given in a swap...I thought it fitted the theme perfectly....So my ATC is the kids brining breakfast in bed to their Daddy. The background of the ATC is Cor-dinations cardstock and also DCWV La Creme stack. The image has been coloured with Copics and I have added the words with my ATB tape writer.

Come over and join us....ATC's are so quick and fun.

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

What a lovely card Caz, I love the image is so gorgeous, and the little ones looks so happy to bringing dad breakie in bed. The colouring is gorgeous and the ATC is a wonderful idea. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Janiel/ janny said...

very cute Caz!! I just love ALL of those hAnglar images.. your coloring is Fantastic.. janny

MarkerGeek said...

Super cute, Caz!