Search This Blog

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Lotsa Layers!


This week over on the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog our theme is Lotsa Layers! We want to see your layered dimensional cards. You can just create lots of paper and card layers, or you can decoupage your image....I have done both on my card.

For my card I have used one of the new The Greeting Farm Creepers called "Thursday", and she has been coloured with Copics (available HERE from Tracy @ Dies to Die For) using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E42/E43/E44/E04
Eyes - B12
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/BG32/BG34/Y21/Y26/C0/C1/C2/C3/C5/C7/Colorless Blender
The papers are all October Afternoon "Hometown" which I have layered with some Bazzill & DCWV cardstock. I have embellished with a couple of heart pins available HERE (to make the black one I coloured a silver one with a black Sharpie) from Creative Treasures, a dotted ribbon bow from Craft Fairy, and some black bling from my stash. The sentiments are a mixture of TGF stamps (Sassy), Making Memories mini alpha (Emi) and a Craftwork Cards Sentiment. You can get both the stamps and the Craftwork Cards sentiment from Tracy @ Dies to Die For.

Be sure to pop over to the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog and join in with this weeks challenge. This card has been made especially for one of Georgia's school friends who is 8 today and Georgia is going to her birthday tea at Pizza Hut this afternoon.

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Goodness Caz, this little girl has plenty of cattitude going on hasn't she! Love your card, Jo x

Gibmiss said...

hi caz
another stunning card they are sooo different...i looove um
hugs
sylvie xx

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

Caz your card is stunning... i sooo love the image you have used... such attitude...!!!! and i love the papers you have used...
such an inspiration....
kaz_za

Linda said...

Love the card Caz I like the way you have layered it. I shall have to buy that stamp my daughter she will love it. Love Linda