Search This Blog

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sneak Peek of tomorrows new release...


Here is a peek at one of tomorrows new releases over on Pixie Dust Studios. There will also be a mini collection available tomorrow! Now on to one of the cards I have made with one of these cuties...
I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - R81/R83/R85
Clothing - YG63/YG67/R81/R83/R85
The papers are some old Gin-X that I got in my first ever ScrapaGoGo kit back in 2005.....I know in crafting terms they are almost vintage. I have embellished with some pink raffia that was also in the kit, some bling from my stash, a couple of pins. The sentiments are Inkadinkado Kids Quotes and a ticket one I made on the PC.

Be sure to check out Pixie Dust Studios tomorrow for the new release...

6 comments:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

i love your card Caz... and the sentiment had me in stitches...!!!! lol.. i love the image you have used.. congrats on the new DT... the pixie stuff is fab...!!!! love your image and the one with the winkie in the wooden tub...
kaz_za

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

i love your card Caz... and the sentiment had me in stitches...!!!! lol.. i love the image you have used.. congrats on the new DT... the pixie stuff is fab...!!!! love your image and the one with the winkie in the wooden tub...
kaz_za

Jean said...

Hi Cax - Just chanced upon your blog and have been looking about. Wow! Your work is fabulous and yours is an easy blog to get lost in. Love that you give the color nunmbers of the Copics you use - great for newbies like me. For sure I'll be back. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Now this card is a sight to behold, you coloring is amazing and the ticket tag is a splendid addition! Beth

Anonymous said...

AMAZING is what I think of when I see your designs. LOVE the pink and green tones!!:)

marsha said...

Love your card, the colors are so rich! Love the design and sentiment too!

Hugs, Marsha