Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Squiggle Stamps - It's a Tea Party!

Here is a card I made with one of the new images available on Squiggle Stamps. It is called "Tea Party" and is available in either Rubber or Digi. I have coloured the image with Copics (available HERE from DTDF) using the following colours...
Cat - C0/C2/R20/R01/R02/Y21
Bunny - C0/0/R20/R00/R01/R29
Table - YG11/Y21/R29/E47/E57/R00
The papers are all Wild Rose Studios and I have added some DCWV cardstock which I punched with my Martha Stewart punch and then sanded. I have embellished with ribbon by MME, and some Fancy Pants & Heidi Grace decorative pins and one of my ticket sentiments.

Be sure to hop on over to the Squiggle Stamps blog as you have just under a week to enter the May Challenge and be in with a chance of winning this fab prize...
You can find all the details of the challenge HERE...

3 comments:

marsha said...

How totally cute! Love this image! Your coloring is divine and choices of DP really rock!
Hugs, Marsha

Anonymous said...

Caz, this is just fab. I just adore all your little accents. Your little pins are pure delight!!

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great card caz... love the image you have used.... brilliant card....
kaz_za