Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

To the Max!!!


Super quick post from me today....Here is a card I made with one of the digi images over on Squiggle Stamps available HERE. The wonderful thing about the digi's is that you can print them bigger than regular stamps. This is a real godsend when you need to make a bigger card, just like I have. This card is actually 8x8 and normally a regular image would be a little lost, I however print the cake out at 10x13cms and even tried it at 13x18cms (perfect for an A4 card), and coloured with with Copics using the following colours...
E50/E51/R81/R83
The papers are all DCWV "Be Mine" and I have embellished with lace, pearl pins, flowers and a Prima bling swirl that I chopped up a little. The sentiment tickets are ones I made with the file I made available to download yesterday.
So go check out the Squiggle Stamps shop and see what takes your fancy.

1 comment:

marsha said...

Yummy creation! I love the cake with the Prima's!

Hugs, Marsha