Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pixie Dust Studios Challenge - Cut it Out!

This week over on the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge blog our theme is "Cut it Out!". We want to see your images either cut out in part or full. I personally love the look of cards with the images cut out as you lose all the white and the colours of the card really stand out.

For my card I have used the "Island Pixie" available HERE, and she has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Wings - B000/B00/B02
Clothing - R00/R01/R02/Y21/Y17
The papers are all DCWV Tahiti Beach and I have added some raffia to the side tied into a bow with a flower charm dangling and three buttons.

Be sure to pop on over to the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge blog and see what the other DT members have come up with. I am also entering this card into the challenge on A Spoon Full of Sugar as I have used three designer papers and three buttons.

8 comments:

marsha said...

So, so gorgeous! Love the colors and esp the raffia bow!

Hugs, Marsha

Dazie said...

Love the image and as always you have coloured her to perfection I am so jealous!

Fab Papers and detail too!

Dazie
x

Lisa Foster said...

This is Gor Juss!!!! I love the colors you used...it's just absolutely beautiful..the whole thing! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Dotty Jo said...

Just love your colour combos Caz - great card! Sorry I haven't dropped by much this week but I have been very busy. Hopefully things will ease down a bit from now! Jo x

Anonymous said...

This is just stunning! I love the colors of your Pixie. Every little details is just right! Pure yumminess!!

Beth said...

So CUTE! You are amazing with those Copics!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Caz I think this is fabulous and the added raffia looks perfect! Beth

Jolara said...

this is really beautifull ! Hugs Joyce