Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Only Men Allowed!

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog with Father's Day next weekend we thought we would give you a chance to make a card for the Father's...and if you have made them already, or sadly don't need to make one then a card for a man for a different occasion is fine too.

For my card I have used one of the TGF "My Guy Ian" stamps and coloured him with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/YG03/E37
The papers are all DCWV "Rockstar" and I have simply added a Craftwork Cards circle sentiment and punch a stamp out of the papers with my Stampin' Up punch. I also stamped one of my favourite sentiments by Inkadinkado next to the image...I just love these kids quotes....and hopefully Tracy @ Dies to Die For will have some of them in soon...they are on order, so keep watching and make sure you are either following the DTDF blog or signed up to the newsletter to hear about it first.

Be sure to hop on over HERE and see what the rest of the DT came up with. I am also entering this card over on Crafty Angels as they want use to use a favourite stamp. This one is definately my fave boy/male stamp.

3 comments:

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Gorgeous card.Love the guitar.Elisa.x

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card Caz, and what a brilliant sentiment! Jo x

The Wired Angel said...

Very cute card Caz... I just found your blog and had to say hi. Peggy x