Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie...

Here is a card I made with this weeks Friday freebie over on SJ's Little Musings blog. He is called Derek the Dinosaur and he loves parties. I have coloured Derek with Copics using the following colours...
BG10/BG11/BG13/R35/R37/YG03/Y08. The papers are all DCWV from the Doodlin' Around stack. I have simply added some ribbon, star buttons, stars punched with my SU punch and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

I have also used the sketch this week over on Papertake Weekly...I do so love DawnyP's sketches....she is the sketch master!

I am suffering the after effects of a nasty headache this morning...heads feels fragile...but still I have to go off to work in a while.
I am so glad it's Friday...looking forward to a quiet weekend of crafting and playing in the garden with Georgia as David is working away in Liverpool for the third weekend in a row. Just four weeks left of school, and then we will be able to go up to Liverpool for the weekend with him. Georgia has a Beatles concert at school and has learnt the words to about half a dozen of their songs which they are performing in a concert at the school on the 10th July. On Monday we are tie-dying t-shirts for all the kids to wear...I am going into school to help and am looking forward to it. I have even promised Georgia a trip to The Beatles Museum when we go to Liverpool, which she is very excited about.

Be sure to go over to SJ's Little Musing blog anf download Derek.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Love your card - isn't he just the cutest dinosaur (must go and pick him up).
Have a great weekend, and have fun at school on Monday!
Love, Andrea xx

Mandy said...

Fabulous card.

Thank you for joining in with our sketch challenge at PTW this week.

Mandy

Gracie said...

Hi Caz,
Love the card, the stamp is just so cute
Hugs
Grace
xxx

Anonymous said...

Love this card..love the colors the paper the image..I it all just perfectly precious!

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely card. Love the papers and colours.Great dinosaur.

Glenda