Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Anything but Square!


This week over on the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog our theme is "Anything but Square". We want to see your cards in any shape but a square.

For my card I have used one of the cute new hAnglar & stAnglar baby mini kit that I got from eBay last week, and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E53
Clothing - R81/R82
Rattle - E50/E53/R00
I kept this one very simple just adding some baby footprints using my Autumn Leaves stamp and created the bib using my circle and scalloped circle Nestabilities, with my SU oval punch to create the neckline. The dotted paper is by Craftwork Cards and is from their Sugar & Spice paper pack. Apart from that I just added some ribbon a couple of Fancy Pants pins and one of my ticket sentiments.

Be sure to hop on over and join in with this weeks challenge...you may just win that Simon Says Stamp $25 voucher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Caz..
I adore this sweet little baby girl card..I adore it!! Love the image and those pins are precious!!

Anki said...

Love it Caz! Hope you are doing great. Things are fine here - but too much to do at work - and not enough time for the FUN things - like visiting blogs ;-) Kramis - Anki