Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Friday Sketchers #106


Here is another card I made using this weeks sketch over on Friday Sketchers. I have used the Everyday Princess image by Tiddly Inks and she has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - R81/R83/R85
Clothing - R81/R83/R85/C0/C1/C2/C3/C5/C7/C9
The papers are all DCWV Rockstar and I have inked all the edges with chalk ink/ I have embellished by just adding a Craftwork Cards circle sentiment a few heart pins that I put into the heart shape to replicate the motif on her top...plus of course some pink and black bling.

Be sure to check out the Friday Sketchers blog to see the DT creations.

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Caz. Just love the pink/black combo & beautifully coloured
Clairexx

Regina Easter said...

awesome awesome card...hugs