Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Thank You Notelet!

Here is a little "Thanks" notelet that I made with one of the off cuts of my cards. I make my cards 5.75 x 5.75 inches from a piece of A4 cardstock and this is the size I am list with...2.5 x 5.75 inches.

I decided to use one of the Tiddly Inks images as I just love this Gothic Cat Girl. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
C0/C1/C2/C3/C5/C7/R01/R02
The paper is a scrap of Doodlebug Flocked Chenille and I have added a couple of pieces of dotted ribbon, a heart pin and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

I am thinking of making little sets of notelets to sell at the Craft Stall I am having in July...

2 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Oh this sooo cute! Adore the image, love the dotty ribbon and heart pin too. Fab idea for some cute little notelets!
Kelly.x

stephanne said...

This is lovely, a great image for a little note too, purrrfect size and great colours too!!
Hugs,
Stephanne