Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Spring Fever!

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog our theme is "Spring Fever!", we want to see your spring inspired cards.

For my card I have used one of the Creepy Cakes digi images from The Greeting Farm which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - R20/R21/R22/YG00/YG01/YG03/YG05/Y21
The papers are all October Afternoon "Farm Fresh" which have been layered with some Bazzill cardstock. I have kept the embellies to a minimum on this one just using some Daffodils from Wild Orchid Crafts available HERE and some butterflies punched with my Martha Stewart Punch and finally I used the SU Mothers Day stamp again. The reason for the simple embellies is that I am taking this card to the Crematorium to leave with a plant for my Mum...and I know they will throw the card away, at least this way all the items on the card are recyclable.

I didn't expect to have to make more Mothers Day cards this weekend....but David took my box of cards to work....and sold all my Mothers Day cards....LOL

Be sure to check out the Anyone for Anya? blog to see the rest of the beautiful cards by the DT.

8 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is stunning Caz, love it, really funky!
hugs
Sue x

JAN said...

bright fresh funky and fun your card makes me think of warmer days to come

Deb said...

Fantastic card Caz, love those colours and what a beautiful image! Happy Mother's Day, hugs Debx

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous, i love these images and those daffodiles are just perfect

Andrea said...

A gorgeous card - definitely a reminder of spring! And I just love the daffodils!
Hope you've had a lovely Mother's Day.
Love, Andrea xx

MaggiLiz Creations said...

Dear Caz, As a novice to Copic coloring, I really appreciate your listing all of the copic colors you used on each of your cards. That really helps me as I try to use these markers. Your cards are beautiful and your colors for gorgeous.
Thanks again.
MaggiLiz

Creative Treasures said...

I love this card it is so bright and colourful it makes you feel all happy and cheery.

Tracy
x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love this card, so bright eyecatching, fab image, colouring and flowers. janex