Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Club Anya & Friends - Day Three of Previews...

Today is the day of Stamping Anya...and I though she would look perfect on a sign for my Craft Room...I would say door, but I removed it to make more space, so not it hangs above the door frame.

I have coloured Stamping Anya with Copics using the following colours....
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E44/E47/E49
Clothing - R01/R02/G12/R27
The papers are all Cosmo Cricket "Earth Love" and DCWV cardstock that I have punched into little 2.5 inch squares and stuck randomly to the door hanging. I have added some lemon lace across the middle and in one corner I have added a calico flower that I made with SJ's tutorial and under it there is a small piece of peach lace that I tied into a knotted bow. Finally I have added "My Creative Heaven" using American Craft puffy Thickers.

So now Anya is proudly guarding the entrance to my room...enter all who dare!!!

6 comments:

Sammi said...

Awesome!! What a great door hanger! Perfect!
Sammi
xxx

Autumn said...

What a cool idea, love it!

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun - it's a Caz Anya! jo x

Gracie said...

How lovely!! LOVE the anya gorgeous! I could od one of those for my bedroom!!
Hugs
Grace
xxxx

Anonymous said...

permission to come over and steal the flower LOL

Amy said...

This is such a fantastic idea and a perfect use for cutie Stamping Anya, I love it!