Search This Blog

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Lili of the Valley - Easel Card

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is Easel Cards. They seem to be all the rage at the moment, so we thought it would be a great idea to challenge you all to make one.
For my card I have used one of the new Thomas the Cat stamps that are being released on March 10th (not long now). I have coloured him with Copics using the following colours...
Cat - E11/E13
Flowers - R02/R05/R27/BG10/BG11
The papers are all My Minds Eye "Be Loved" and I have layered them with some DCWV cardstock. I have embellished with some of the die-cuts that come in the kit, some decorative pins, lace, Cherry Blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts and sentiments by Craftwork Cards.

Here is a picture from a slight different angle.
Be sure to pop over to the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog and check out the rest of the DT's fabby creations.

No comments: