Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie....

Here is a card I made with this weeks Little Musing freebie...her name is Jewell.

I have coloured her with Copics...will add the colours later as I am in a hurry today. The papers are all Bo Bunny "Love Bandit" available from Tracy @ Dies to Die For. I have added some Bazzill tulle, a couple of pins and sentiments by Inkadinkado and Craftwork Cards. I have also used my Stampin' Up heart punch and Martha Stewart Valentine Lace punch.

I am rushing around this morning to get Georgia to school early so that I can get off to the NEC.....yay cannot wait.

4 comments:

Sandie said...

Have a wonderful time!!!

Sandie said...

ha! I forgot to comment on your card. Thinking of you all going to the NEC is making me scatty!! lol.

Love those papers and the image is gorgeous!! Must head over and nab her. Wonderful colouring.

Stacey said...

Gorgeous Caz! Loving this sweet image. So jealous of your trip to the NEC! ~x~

Deb said...

gorgeous card Caz, love this sentiment, have a great weekend, hugs Debx