Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie...

This week over on SJ's Little Musings it is Friday Freebie time. Todays freebie is Lillian, you can get her HERE from SJ's blog.

For my card I have used some gorgeous My Minds Eye Quite Contrary "Little Miss Muffet" available HERE from Dies to Die For. I have used Loop-Dee-Lou, Lovely Lines & Purple Plumes. I have embellished with some heart pins from Creative Treasures, available HERE, the swirls are created with an EK Success Flourish punch, a sentiment by Craftwork Cards, which I have folded ribbon around to make a rosette. I also used a scrap of ribbon to make a bow. The sentiment is from a set by Inkadinkado....I really love these quotes from kids....they are so much fun....I have two packs of clear ones and about five wooden ones.

I have also used this weeks sketch over on Papertake Weekly, so be sure to pop on over there and check out the sketch and DT cards....and remember, you can get the SJ's Friday Freebie HERE

6 comments:

Lou said...

Hi! Caz just love this lots,so pretty.hugs Lou.xx

Kellie said...

The way you have used her Caz is absolutely nothing short of GORGEOUS!
Hugs Kel xx

Little K Smith said...

Hi Caz
Fab card, love it! Fab image and love the sentiment!
Kelly.x

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

I have downloaded this image too not used her yet though she is so cute an you have inspired me!
hugs
Sue x

PS I miss 'Tilda & Friends' x

Debi said...

Beautifully done! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Anonymous said...

This is amazing and so cute! I am so happy to have found your blog!!