Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

All that Scraps 4th Birthday....

Last week was the 4th Birthday over at All That Scraps, there was a fabulous Blog Hop which sadly I didn't participate as I was unable to. I did however make a card with the cute new Birthday Monkey...you can get him HERE as a digi and HERE in rubber. I have coloured him with Copics using the following colours...
Monkey - E47/E49/E30/E31
Cupcake - E51/E53/R81/R83/R37/R39
The papers are by PaperMania from the Little Cake Shop range, and I have added some Bazzill Kraft cardstock the doily has been cut from the papers using the Cherry Lynn English Tea Party die. I have added a Craftwork Cards sentiment and also one from Create with TLC.

I am shocked today as the sun is still shining and it is the school holidays....and usually when the kids are off the heavens open...LOL

No comments: