Search This Blog

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Some Odd Girl Challenge - Clean & Simple!

This week over on the Some Odd Girl Blog we have a new challenge...Clean & Simple. OK, so I am not usually a CAS kinda girl....so this is my bestest effort...LOL I kept the embellishments down to a piece of Bazzill Tulle, and sentiments by Create with TLC and Craftwork Cards. The image is called Dancin' Mae and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E18/E19
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/BG10/BG11/W7/W9/R39
The papers are all Echo Park For the Record which I inked the edges of.

Make sure you take a quick visit over there to see how the rest of the DT did with the CAS style...looks like a few of us find CAS a challenge...LOL.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Great card Caz - love the image and your fabulous colouring!! Juliex

mfc.melissamade2 said...

LOVE Caz!!! She's gorgeous and I LOVE the sentiment too!
Hugs,
M

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable - one of my favourite Odd Girl images!!!! Jo x

Robin McK said...

Hey Caz!
Your card is too cute - I love the colours you've chosen and the papers!