Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

StampOsaurus - Cupcakes!

Here is a card I made with the cute cupcake stamps available from StampOsaurus. I have used the single Strawberry Cupcake and also the same smaller stamp from the set. I have coloured them with Copics using the following colours...
R00/R01/E47/E49/E50/E51/R37/R39/YG03/YG05
The papers are all from the PaperMania Little Cake Shoppe which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft Cardstock. I used one of the Cheery Lynn doily dies called English Tea Party.
I also used my Nestabilities Label One die for the background to the cupcakes, and have decoupaged the cupcakes by stamping the images three times and reducing the layers...the base is a full image, layer two is the cupcake and icing and layer three is just the icing and strawberry. I have embellished with some AC satin ribbon, a couple of heart pins and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to check out the stamps in the store...they were so great to work with and so easy to layer...I think they look good enough to eat.

1 comment:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Caz
Gorgeous card ...love the cupcakes ....Fab...
hugs
sylvie
xxx