Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sneaky Peek - Momma Mae & Baby Snuggle Kaylee


We are doing sneak peeks this week over on the SOG blog, and this little lady is going to be unleashed on April 19 in the SOG store!

Today is our second day of sneaks, and we are showcasing Momma Mae & Baby Snuggle Kaylee. Aren't the both just the cutest!

Here is my first card featuring Momma Mae.


I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Eyes - G12
Clothing - B93.B95/B97/B21/E30/E31
The papers are all Basic Grey Granola (my all time fave BG collection) and I have layered them with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I have kept the embellishments to a minimum simply adding a heart cut with my Cheery Lynn heart die, some pearl bling and a sentiment by Create with TLC.

My next card features Baby Snuggle Kaylee.

Again I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E49
Eyes - B21
Clothing - Y21/BG10/BG11/BG13/E47
The papers are all My Minds Eye Fine & Dandy True Blue, which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I used a Nestabilities die to cut the background for the image, I used one of the first released ones, but you could replace it with Labels Four available HERE. I also used a Cheery Lynn Die called French Pastry, the sentiments are a Melissa Frances rub-on (Cherish) and a Create with TLC digi sentiment (precious.little.one), and I finished off with some pearl bling.


Remember the new releases are all available instore HERE on Tuesday 19th April.

4 comments:

Danni said...

Such sweet cards!

Hanneke said...

These cards are really cute! I love the colorschemes you used! The punches you used are great aswell and fitt really wel on the cards. Really nice job :)

Trina said...

I had to come see where that heart die was from; it is awesome! Love the colors and coloring on your cards!

Leah l'Orange said...

love 'em ALL, Caz... your contributions this week have been out of this world, and i think i have serious paper envy! your stash is fabulous! :)

we are so happy you're an Odd Girl! xo