Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cute Card Thursday - No Text!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is NO Text!. We want to see your cards with no sentiment or text anywhere on them. For my card I have used a Woodware stamp called Large Cupcake that I got at the NEC in March. I have coloured it with Copics using the following colours...
R00/R01/R37/R39/E47/E49/E50/E51/YG03/Y17/R22
The papers are all PaperMania Little Cake Shoppe layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I cut the doily using a Cherry Lyn die called English Tea Party, you can get it HERE on pre-order from Dies to Die For. I have embellished with some Stampin' Up Choc Chip taffeta ribbon, a few pins and some pearl bling. The image has also been decoupaged (the ribbon and the cupcake topping) and I added some Stickles to make it sparkle.

Be sure to check out our challenge this week to be in with a chance of winning FIVE digi images from Pink Cat Studio...all you need to do is make a card/project with NO TEXT on.

2 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Fab card Caz xx

Kylie said...

Adorable Caz! I love that doily die.
Hugs
Kylie