Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Easter!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is Easter, for my card I have used one of the cute bunnies from last spring which is called Spring Bunny with Daffodils which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
G12/Y17/Y38/C0/C2
The papers are all Crate Paper Neighbourhood which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I have added some lace and daffodils (Daffodils and Tulips are my favourite flowers) and used the new clear stamps my Lili of the Valley for the circular sentiment, ticket sentiment and journal block.

Be sure to pop on over to the Challenge Blog to see the rest of the DT's creations, and join in the fun to be in with a chance of winning our fab prize.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Cute cute cute!! Wonderful card Caz.
xx