Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sneaky Peek - Bride Kaylee


We are doing sneak peeks this week over on the SOG blog, and this little lady is going to be unleashed on April 19 in the SOG store!

Today is our second day of sneaks, and we are showcasing Bride Mae & Bride Kaylee!  She's completely adorable, and I couldn't resist her!

I have coloured her with my Copics using just a few colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20/B21
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Dress - E50/E51
Flowers - R37/G28
The papers are all by Making Memories and I have added Bazzill tulle, some pearl bling and one of my ticket sentiements printed onto Bazzill Kraft Cardstock.

Remember the new releases are all available instore HERE on Tuesday 19th April.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm loving this new image. Such a beautiful card - the papers are gorgeous, and I love the way you've used the tulle.
Love, Andrea xx