Search This Blog

Friday, April 08, 2011

SJ's Little Musing

Here is a card I made with this weeks Little Musing. I took the dressform image that was precoloured, and trimmed. Layered with some torn Websters Pages papers from one of the 6x6 pads and added lace, flowers and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Pretty simple I think, but fun to try something out of my comfort zone.

I am off to Ally Pally tomorrow for the Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show...I won a couple of free tickets so I am taking my DD...with DH to act as babysitter and bag carrier (he wasn't supposed to be home from Liverpool....so I had to make a last minute adjustment to the plans!). So if you see me and recognise me (my fair is blonder again...no darker hair die), please say "Hello".

2 comments:

MarkerGeek said...

This is fab, Caz!

Have fun at Ally Pally!

Fab said...

Hey Caz that's a stunner of a card, I had to feature it on PaperMood.com I just love it ! I hope that's ok ! :) X Fab