Search This Blog

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #28

So here is my card using this weeks sketch over on Sketch Saturday, as you can see it is another Anya stamp....I am loving them, they are so much fun to colour. I have used Mermaid Anya and she has been coloured with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Rose Pink/Blossom (Hair)
Cool Aqua (Bikini Top/Gems in Hair/Eyeshadow)
Lime Green/Cool Aqua (Mermaid Tail)
The papers are all Baic Grey "Urban Prairie". I have used a sentiment by Hero Arts and Prima Blossoms.

Well Christmas has finally come to our home....the Christmas tree is now up, and it is snowing in my lounge....well foam snowflakes that Georgia and I decorated last year. This evening I plan to write Christmas cards and if there is time, start to wrap gifts...or before I know it the last Royal Mail posting day will have passed and I won't have sent any cards...and Christmas Eve will be here and no gifts will have been wrapped.

Hope you all have a restful day filled with fun and crafting.

9 comments:

Annie said...

love the turquoise and coral colours on this card Caz, and the cute image is so unusual. hugs, annie x

Mariska said...

Love your card Caz. That image is just so adorable and those papers are gorgeous as well. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card & luv the Anya stamps (all out of stock at the mo!!!):o)x

maxine said...

Great card, lovely colours.

Sandra said...

Dreamy card. Love the punched/lacy border. I agree the stamp is wicked.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Louise F NZ said...

Fab card, i love the image and the colours are great.

Claire said...

Great card, I love the colours they are so bright and vibrant.

Claire

Emma said...

Lovely card and great image you have used. x

Mandy said...

a beautiful card

xx mandy