Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

A Challenge Combo Card...

Here is a quick card I made last night using the sketch over on Sketch Saturday and following the challenge on Kraftin' Kimmies Stamps Weekly Challenge, "No Embellishments".

For my card I have used Kraftin' Kimmies cute penguin stamp and he has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
C0/C1/C3/C5/C7/C9/YR31/RV29/RV34
The papers are all DCWV "Rose Tinted Christmas" and I have layered with some Bazill Cardstock and also some Doodlebug Sugar Coated Cardstock (the black). This card is pretty simple with only a Martha Stewart punch used to create the scalloped edge......I will probably add a few embellishments before I send it....LOL

Be sure to pop back later to see my final Guest DT card for Daring Cardmakers.

2 comments:

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Very sweet--love your layout, colouring and colour scheme!!
:)Sarah

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH Caz! That's absolutely adorable! Love the layout and the pink and black colour combo!! Thanks for playing with us in this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!