Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Let's Get Krafty!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Let's Get Krafty! We want to see you stamp or print onto Kraft cardstock and colour your image in the normal way. For my card I have used the new Some Odd Girl Clear Stamp Dancin Mae which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E49
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/R81/R83/R85/YG03/YG05/W0
The papers are all My Minds Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky which I have layered with Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I have embellished with some AC ribbon, the sentiment that comes with the stamp, and also used my Bazzill Bling and template to create the swirl.

We are sponsored this week by Some Odd Girl, so if you want to be in with a chance of winning some of their fab digi images...come and join us...HERE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, I'm admiring all those lovely Kraft cards. Yours is just gorgeous. I still haven't come round to using it, but I'm so inspired that I'm getting it out right now. Hugs, Frea

Jane said...

This is stunning Caz! I love your colouring on kraft and gorgeous colour scheme! hugs, Jane x