Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog we have an "Anything Goes" theme and for my card I used my large Woodware Cupcake stamp which I have decoupaged the layers of and coloured with Copics using the following colours...
R35/R37/R39/R20/R21/R22/YG03/E47/E49
I also used my Cheery Lynn English Tea Party Doily Die, and one of the Nestabilities Labels 4 dies. I have embellished with some Pins, AC satin ribbon, bling and a Craftwork Cards oval sentiment.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations HERE...and if you join us you could win a prize from this weeks sponsor...Tickled Pink Stamps.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Hi wow had to comment on this one absolutely love this cupcake and design ! Kitty :D