Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cute Card Thursday - Back to School!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is "Back to School". So we want to see your school themed cards and projects. I decided to make a Bookmark as Georgia always needs new ones at the start of each school year. (The bookmark is just siting on the edge of some cardstock to show you).

I have used a Saturated Canary Digi image called Hipster which I have coloured with Copics (just can't remember what colours I used). The sentiment is by Tim Holtz and I have added some grosgrain ribbon and a couple of heart pins.

Be sure to check out the challenge and join in for a chance to win this weeks fabulous prize from Whimsy Stamps...

8 comments:

Dannii said...

Beautiful work, very inspiring. Love it! x

Alyce said...

This is so cute Caz! Love the simple layout...she really is the star of the card :) Gorgeous colouring too!

sparklingblackrose said...

So pretty! Elaine-xxx-

sue - bearhouse said...

this is gorgeous, I really love the design and the image is fabulous.

Sue

Linda said...

Beautiful book mark Caz, I love the image and the beautiful design.

Hugs
Linda xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a really lovely and unusual card. I love that image as she looks like she's done something she shouldn't have with the way she is holding her hands together (I should know, I have that look down to a T lol).
I love the layout, it is very different and stands out.
Hugs Lisa xxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, love this sweet image and the layout
Lindsay xx

saturated canary said...

love it!!!