Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Girly Daybook...

Another day, another Daybook...but this time something a little "Girly"

The Daybook has been made with Bazzill Kraft cardstock and a piece of Hambly overlay. The papers are all by The Paper Company Girlfriends range. The book still needs more embellishment, but that can be done once photos are added. I have added some Prima tape that I have had for years...and the clip is from my lovely friend Peta in Australia which I believe came from Typo.

I have had a couple of comments from people interested in buying one of these Daybooks from me. If you are interested in any of the ones that I have made, drop me an email with details...my email link is just to the right...

2 comments:

Christy said...

You are so good at making these book Caz! Thanks for the great inspiration! Hugs

jane stillman said...

A fabulous Daybook, and really girly x