Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge - Lou's Sketch!

A little late posting this again...darn blogger funk...I just can't seem to shake it.

Last Friday was the start of a new challenge over on the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog...a sketch by Lou.

For my card I have used a freebie image called Ava which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - G12/G14
Hair - E15/E17/E18/E19
Clothing - R37/R39/R20/R21/R22/W0/W1/W2/W3/W5
The papers are all My Minds Eye Lost and Found 3 Ruby which I have layered with some black cardstock (think it was from Craftwork Cards). I have embellished with some ribbon and twine and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's awesome creations, and join us to be in with a chance of winning the SC store credit.

5 comments:

jane stillman said...

A great card, love the image and layout, and love how you have put the accent gems round the topper

Kate M said...

Lovely image, super card
Kate
xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card,love the layout. Chris xx

ddazzled71 said...

Gorgeous Card, I love the image and all that luscious red really makes every thing pop so wonderfully! xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Wonderful colouring and lovely card. Vee xx