Search This Blog

Monday, August 04, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 21 "In the House"


This weeks challenge over on Cute Card Thursday is "In the House". I am a bit late with my card this week as I have had to search for the right stamp...and then I remembered my Bella stamps.

So here is my card, I used a Bella image and also a Bella sentiment...which I loved as soon as I saw it..."A girl should be two things: Classy & Fabulous" - Coco Chanel....now that lady had a good pint...LOL The papers are from the new Paper Mania "Sweet Nothings" range, the ribbon and diamante buckle are by Making Memories and the button is by Doodlebug. I used a piece of Bazzill which I embossed with my new Cuttlebug.

Hopefully this week I will get the challenge done a little earlier. Thanks to the DT ladies over on Cute Card Thursday for more fab inspiration.

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card Caz, love the image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

stunning card - love the sentiment

hugs jane x

Mel said...

Caz, fab card love the colours. I have ordered my promarkers can't wait for them to arrive, thanks for the advice :0)

Unknown said...

What a brilliant stamp and the sentiment is just perfect with it. I love these papers too! Lol Lynn x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sparkly buckle and great image.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a fun card caz. i love it
hugs
claudia

Charlie said...

Thanks for visiting me - HOW cute is this card - and the duck too. Very classy and Chanel like with the velvet ribbon and bling buckle.

Deb said...

beautiful card, the image is perfect for the challenge and the quote is just fabulous! thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

angeljakki said...

Lovely card and love the sentiment. Goes very well together with the image

Annie said...

love that quote Caz! and a fabulous card for the challenge - esspecially with the chanel touch of bling! annie x