Search This Blog

Monday, May 04, 2009

Just Magnolia Week 3 "A Sketch for You!"

This week over on the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog there is another lovely sketch provided by Bev. For my card I have chosen one of the stamps from the Chasing Butterflies Collection and coloured her with my new Copics (still need more practice). The papers are by Basic Grey "Wisteria", and I have layered them with Core-dinations cardstock which I have sanded the edges of. I have added some flowers by Prima and Crafty Fairy, the leaves were created with a Woodware punch, the swirls are a QK Revolution die, I used a Stampin' Up punch to create the scalloped edge, and the ovals were cut with my Nesties.

I have also decorated the inside with all the leftover scraps....
Thanks Bev for a lovely sketch and the DT for their amazing cards again this week.

16 comments:

Alexandra said...

hi,
it´s a wonderful card!

hugs
alexandra

mar1ene said...

Fab! lovin those colours :)
Hugs, Maz x

Minni75 said...

Beautiful card, the image is sooo fab and the papers.. love it :))

cindersmcphee said...

lovely card

Debs said...

Beautiful card, love the wisteria papers and your colouring is fab. Debs x

kc_froglady said...

Wonderful! When I looked at this the first time it appears as though she is jumping out of the doorway or something - it is a great allusion! I love the swirls out from under the flower too! This sketch is capturing my eye as I see the various takes on it while I am blog hopping around today!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Caz.

Hugs Riet.x

Chrissie said...

This is really lovely. The colours are simply stunning.
Chrissie

Kim Piggott said...

Just fabulous!
Love your sweet image and gorgeous colour and detail!
Thank you so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Deb said...

This is beautiful Caz, so love the colour combination and I think your colouring is fabulous!
Have a great evening, Debx

Anki said...

Love it Caz! You cards are always stunning! Hope you are having a wonderful week. Kramis - Anki

Sue said...

Wow beautiful and fresh, what lovely colours you have chosen, Tilda looks fab! Sue xx

Tab said...

Fab card, I love your take on the sketch! Love the image too, so sweet!
Hugs Tab xxx

Dena said...

This is so pretty Caz, beautiful colors used.

Rach said...

a wonderful card, great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining us at the just magnolia challenge blog. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Wonderful card, so much beautiful detail and a fabulous choice of papers. Thanks for joining us this week x