Search This Blog

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - The Blues!!!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is The Blues, we want to see your blue colour themed cards...
For my card I have used an image by Tiddly Inks called Soccer King which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E53/E50
Clothing - B18
The papers are Smirk "For Him" that I got reduced at the Sandown Craft Show earlier this year. I have layered them with some pearl cardstock from Craftwork Cards and also added their flag banner and shield die-cuts and card candy (part of an Anglo-Mania goodie bag).

Be sure to check out the challenge to see what the rest of the DT came up with...and also be in with a chance of winning a $20 voucher from The Beary Scrap.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ho Caz, love those boy cards!! This one is very cute, love the birthday boy sign you made!! Greetz, Frea

Lysa said...

Too cute! I just used this image on a bday card for my nephew too!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is awesome! I love visiting your blog and seeing what fantastic creations you are sharing!